Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Word of the Year!

(Better late than never, right?)

Some years a word really clicks with me,
other years...not so much.
This was one of those years that "the word" kind of reached out and grabbed me! 
I tend to be a planner, but often fail in executing the plan. I'm also a bit of a perfectionist, so
I joke that I am always waiting for the stars to be aligned correctly before I proceed. 

This is MY year to DO!
To get some projects finished up
To follow through 
To get out of my comfort zone

"I can DO all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
Phillipians 4:13

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!
    I know that you'll do everything you set your mind to :)

    Have a great rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good word! Hope it's a great year.

    ReplyDelete